Work With Ron
Book Ron Now
Ronald E. Ovitt, Empower For Living Founder, pastor, author, recovery coach and counselor is currently available as a speaker, consultant, teacher and course creator. The possibilities for his involvement in your project are varied. If you would like to discuss any possibilities please contact us.
Potential Engagement Topics:
Topic #1 Emotional Relearning™
Breakdown: Besides undergraduate and graduate studies in Psychology, Ron trained in:
- Relapse prevention by Terrance Gorski and the CENAPS program
- Successful recovery programs, is a Recovery Coach, and has
- training in neurofeedback
- Integrated Listening systems- Safe and Sound Protocol by Dr. Steven Porges
- Written his theory on change called Emotional Relearning™ that emphasizes the emotional learning during childhood trauma and how we need to rewire the brain through various neurostimulation techniques including his Emotional Relearning™ protocol.
- How to become emotionally resilient
- The epidemic of childhood trauma
- Anxiety, panic,
- Addictions, relapse
- Chronic Fatigue, chemical sensitivity and chronic pain
- How to Trauma Proof Yourself.
Give Away(s) :
- Trauma Proof You and Your Family
- The 3 Keys To Emotional Resilience.
Completing the Twelve Steps—Don’t Let Childhood Trauma Stop You In Your Tracks!
Breakdown: Many people who start out in a Twelve Step Program don’t finish. A lot of the time it is because of childhood trauma. Ron shares how to overcome trauma while finishing the Twelve Steps.
- Finishing the twelve steps
- The emotional side of addiction—we medicate to regulate our emotions.
- Why people don’t finish the program
- What to do if someone you love is addicted
- Various treatment plans for addiction
- Epidemic of childhood trauma
- Overcoming the effects of childhood trauma
- ACT – Your personal Relapse Prevention plan.
- Survey and what to do about: Anger, Anxiety, Chemical Dependency, Depression. (These are four separate giveaways.)
- How to Calm Yourself and Relax